Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Having fun makes the best family memories!


When we're on vacation with family or good friends, we plan those group shots (we all do it) - you stand here, you stand there, let's make sure we get that building in the background, etc. But it's the candids that make the real memories - people having fun! Those are the times you want to remember - so why not make those memories last?

The photos here are from a family vacation in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. We're all spread out in different parts of the country and decided to rent a house in a place where none of us had ever been before.
We were planning one of those family beach shoots where everyone is in the photo, including the photographer (me). However, as I was setting up my equipment, I noticed my family rambling around on the beach - exploring their surroundings and enjoying each other - having fun! Snap! Snap! These are among my favorite shots from that trip!
Make your photo memories and you'll be able to live those moments over and over again.

No comments: